Friday, June 6, 2008

Whew! That was Crazy!

This is just a quick post to let anyone who reads this know (if there is anyone left from my small pattering of readers) that I was locked out of my blog! It was horrible! Luckily, in the middle of my panic, blogger informed me that I should "take a deep breath, this is not the end of the world." I thought that was funny, because in the moment that I read that from their help pages it really felt like the sky was falling. I didn't realize how attached I was to this little writing space. Turns out my new family gmail calendar associated that account with my blog and substituted my log-ins from my calendar. So, I'm back. BUT I do have a new blog (actually two cuz I am so afraid to cancel the first mess-up since it seems from the wordpress warnings (very descriptive, intimidating and thorough) that I will cancel the one I want to keep also. In the middle of getting this blog up last night I got real frustrated becaue I am having difficulty creating a section for old post from this blog having to do with presidential politics that will be accessible in the way I want them to be. I am now familiar with all the possible elements available for blogging, but none of them are what I want....in the time I want them. Point is, I got so frustrated that in the middle of it all I went to this account to just write a post, and was locked out. It was then that I realized that I blog because I love to write, I need to write, I live to write. Nothing matters about what surrounds these words to me, I just need this space. This allowed me to realize that this new blog will be a bit different of an experience. It is a tool where my communication will serve a particular purpose--to assist in my election as a national delegate to the democratic convention. For the first time since starting blogging I will be writing for something beyond the blog. It will be interesting to see how this changes my words, my expression, my point. I will not be linking those readers to this blog--since the content herein might hurt my chances of being viewed as a rational, functioning citizen--but all of you can link there and be little subversive knowers of who I really am. I will be posting all my presidential blogs from here to there, so since those are some of my weirdest posts, people will actually figure out who I am pretty quick. Speaking of quick--I said a quick post didn't I? Gotta go. Check out the blog and let me know what you think. Posts won't start rollin' in until later this weekend.

No comments: