Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Enactment and the answer to a previous possible question.

I know where the bruise came from. I realized it tonight after badly bruising the other knee while dancing. But tonight was different and more severe. Both times at the end of the same song. Only tonight we finish in a plank style/push-up drop flat to the ground. Ben and Rachel's floor is hard-wood, we will perform on grass. But the point is that I got a little excited in practicing the move and basically belly-flopped to the floor. I don't know if I jumped or if I slipped, but something caused a large impact. Ouch, my right knee hurts. And then it came back to me. On Friday, I also hit the deck down to one knee at the end of the same song. Thus the moon shaped bruise. All stuff you were dying to know. But since there is no you or me but just the blog it doesn't really matter anyways. I'll just write it right out cause it is what I think, and I can't find the energy to nuance it although, that may be irresponsible: So, West Virginia is full of racists. Wow, a fact I had never had the opportunity to find such substantiation for before. When I say that people act like it should have been obvious. Like, oh of course everyone knows West Virginia is full of racists whites. Or, people act like it is something different. Again, a disguise for less socially tolerated biases, more insidious base level exclusions. W. Viginians care about the economy that voted for Clinton. Economy is code for racial allegiance. Same thing with the sand. Waste is code for race and dirty , other, and foreign. Anyways, I find her celebration of a clearly racially biased decision to be a bit repugnant, although I have been known to use that word liberally. There is another thing I learned. There is this Mommy Blogger who is like a superstar blogger and makes big bucks bloggin'. Her husband quit his job to assist her. It gets better, she lives in SLC...bastian of proper parenting and she is a rebel. I love that. Only read a bit, but saw a bunch on Nightline. I can't believe there are careers in mommy blogging. I should quit my day job! What have ? been doing all these years? I could have been mommy blogging and building my profile instead of talking to myself and NPR while stay at homing. Har Har... and when Canyon fell asleep on me tonight I loved listening to his tiny little baby suckling nursing dreams. Dreams can be such a relief for temporarily fulfilling what we desire.

No comments: