Sunday, June 8, 2008

My New Delegate's Blog

Is up and running and has some new features.  Check it out! I am pretty expended from the effort and my bottom hurts from laying in bed for 3 hours putting it together, but I think it works and I have lots of other cool ideas of things to add.  I will likely only hand out my card that my cousin is awesomely creating for me at the convention--mostly do to the cost of postage, but I am looking into e-mailing at least CD2 the link tomorrow or Tuesday.  Wish me luck...oh and I changed my look...a cool surprise for the convention that you will have to check my delegates blog periodically (it is not revealed yet, but will be in the next day or so) to find out what it is.  Hint:  I am trying to become unified just like we need blue and red states to in my actual corporeal style.

No comments: